Buddy finaly got a quad

my personal review

Yeah the black is so much better looking they had a red one on the show room floor and it didnt look to bad but I did notice that the plastic and the seat were two different colors of red
The reviews I've seen have all been pretty good to it but I think it does get a lot of flak over the IRS, the first thing I noticed was you cant hammer it around the corners like you can a solid axle but like you said the bike is built for woods riding the way it absorbs the bumps and rough terrain more than make up for the harder sliding. Not to mention the power 686ccs of arm ripping torque and a top speed somewhere around the speed of sound. personally I thought it was a lighter than it looks too. as far as pulling wheelies you dont really "pull" a wheelie you just push the throttle and it stands up with out even a tug from you. it does feel like it under steers in the sharp corners but i think thats just me being used to my blaster and being able sliding it around every corner. and we were testing it in his parents yard so we were trying not to tear up the yard to bad (easier said than done) the stock tires are very aggresive and hook up well dont remember the model but they were some kind of dunlop. My only real complaint about the bike is the full fairing design or in other words lots of plastic in places that are bound to be broken.
It has love it or hate it type looks I personally love it although some may not be fond of its un-canny resemblance to a wart hog
11-01-08_1826.jpg

warthog_mkuzi-nsa03.jpg
=))I:I

wow what a machine the only plastic looking to get broke is around the foot pegs and front bumper but wow i didnt even know the were independent suspension all way around i think honda just wanted to be different with a quad some how and they are i keep thinking it would ride like a utility fourwheeler and i amagine going fast through the woods till the corner comes

Ive ridden one. I dont really like it, especially after getting off my buddy's raptor 700. IMO the raptor is hands down the better quad. But for trail ridding it does handle pretty damn good.

I'm 26 my brother is 21 he's borrowing my dads 05' 250 Quadsport yeah I'm gonna smoke him
Id like to race a raptor 700 v.s. 700xx in a drag just to how they would compare I wonder if the IRS would squat and hook up better or just cause it to bog?
I know the raptor will slide the corners better where the xx will handle the un even and rough washboard type terrain better, but I think the IRS would take out a lot of rider fatigue too making it better for all day rides. and like I said before they prefer to be driven through the corners rather than power sliding although you can slide it, it just takes more throttle than most of us are used to needing to initiate a slide