brilliant ways to catch thieves/vandals

a femoral artery shot is definately deadly....

in vermont, you don't have to have a permit to carry a concealed weapon, and i believe arizona or some other state down that way is the same, and everyone has a gun, and crime rates are low. makes you think.

gun control is hitting your target. friggin obama. i don't know who voted for that guy...

you gotta be working for the cops or something to come up with something like that

lol no I just use my head other than something to put a helmet and goggles on ;-p
oh and i dont think obama can pass too many gun control laws if the people absolutely dont like it...

Sit their with you blaster and when then start breaking in to your moms car start it up and chase after them, or get a tazer, or a huge fricken spot light and sit of your roof just to scare the livin sh*t out of them. Another good idea leave the keys in the car and put a spike strip at the end of your drive way so when they take it they ain't gunna get far.

i dont belive the statement about cop sayin he'd sit in the back seat and shoot them. just doesnt happen, or even be mentioned like that. but shoot them in the f*cking ass with ur pellet gun. thats what id do.

even if that was right (sit in the back seat and shoot them)

i wont do that cos (my car will get dirty) :-D

this is what to do
take a 12 volt car battery(fully charged)
disco the cars battery
hook up the extra batty to the door handles,wired to a switch in your hand, then sit somewheres nearby.
when you see the punks grab the door handles ,flip the switchZAPPO!!!!!!!
they wont touch your car again

You could get one of those deer cams. My dads friend has one, it is completely concieled right up until something gets in a certain range then it goes off and gets a full picture of it/them. Get one of those, get the photo developed, and carry that photo around til' you find the f*cker/f*ckers and kick the living sh*t out of them.

sh*t...i came close to getting my truck taken a few weeks back while i was at the carwash, i pulled up in the front to get change and i saw lights pull up behind my truck and i heard someone running so i turned to head back to my truck and this piece of sheeeet was about 10 feet away for the drives door...i have my ccw permit so i was lucky to have my gun with me and i drew down on this sh*t head and he took off running....i called the cops and the showed up but didnt do anything...

I hope u catch those little asssssholes