Bright-werx

245stroker

Mar 29, 2008
I just wanted to give a shout out and a big thank you to Steve aka Oregondunes for an outstanding job chroming my parts. I pmed him a few weeks ago and asked all kinds of questions regarding his chroming business and he answered them in a timely and professional manner. I shipped him my a-arms, shifter and brake pedal and in less then 10 business days they were done and on there way back to me. My local chrome shop said it would take them 8 weeks. Since I know how much you guys like pics, heres a few of the parts I had done.
007-3.jpg

006-3.jpg

004-3.jpg

008-2.jpg

I just wanted to give a shout out and a big thank you to Steve aka Oregondunes for an outstanding job chroming my parts. I pmed him a few weeks ago and asked all kinds of questions regarding his chroming business and he answered them in a timely and professional manner. I shipped him my a-arms, shifter and brake pedal and in less then 10 business days they were done and on there way back to me. My local chrome shop said it would take them 8 weeks. Since I know how much you guys like pics, heres a few of the parts I had done.
007-3.jpg

006-3.jpg

004-3.jpg

008-2.jpg

Great job blasters always want more for you to upgrade on them.

4 a-arms, brake pedal and shifter was about $350 including shipping. Shipping is what sucks about the deal but it is what it is. Not much you can do about it and once I got the parts back it was worth it imo.

I didn't see any before pics but his site has after pics. Heres a before and after pic of mine
Before
013.jpg

After
009-3.jpg

Oh man, ya just had to go and show us that stuff ... guess I'm gonna have to drive over and take him some parts ... been resisting bling but that's just too nice ... damn
Didn't think a Blaster could look much better but there you go again ... perfection! I:I

Oh man, ya just had to go and show us that stuff ... guess I'm gonna have to drive over and take him some parts ... been resisting bling but that's just too nice ... damn
Didn't think a Blaster could look much better but there you go again ... perfection! I:I

Ill be at Winchester Bay all next week for Dune Fest. Come on down and drop me your stuff.

Gotta love chrome, sadly I'm saying by to mine :(
Looks great if you need/want any other chrome parts let me know, I have small stuff to like a clutch lever and perch, break pedal, and other random parts I:I