Braking...

JoeJoeSX

Nobody likes the tuna here
Dec 26, 2015
Ohio
So a few years ago when I first got this mess of a blaster, part of my rebuild/repair/upgrade was hydraulic rear brakes. I must say, I’m happy with my setup. But really when I’m riding I rarely use my rears. Not to say that I shouldn’t have spent the time or money on that upgrade. Just something I have noticed about my riding style.

So a few years ago when I first got this mess of a blaster, part of my rebuild/repair/upgrade was hydraulic rear brakes. I must say, I’m happy with my setup. But really when I’m riding I rarely use my rears. Not to say that I shouldn’t have spent the time or money on that upgrade. Just something I have noticed about my riding style.
That's funny you say that.because there are alot of blasters riding around here with no back brake. Probably cause they don't work so they are taken off?

That's funny you say that.because there are alot of blasters riding around here with no back brake. Probably cause they don't work so they are taken off?

could definitely be true. Yeah, I just rarely use mine. When I was a young teen riding dirt bikes, I primarily used the rear.