Brake help

I would definitely keep the hydraulic. If you have to get a new master cylinder and cables it shouldn't be that much. you might have to rebuild the caliper too if its that rusty, probably sat a while.

I would definitely keep the hydraulic. If you have to get a new master cylinder and cables it shouldn't be that much. you might have to rebuild the caliper too if its that rusty, probably sat a while.
Where can I get new master cylinder and stuff?

well is there brake fluid in it?
if you take it off the rear and cant spread the pads/slash push piston back into caliper
then it is frozen or you need to bleed it/you could do it without taking it off as well=c clamp..If there is air in the brake line it wont move either but feel soft.
search on how to do it.... also at least tarp the thing or clean rust up all the time to keep it in good shape

i thought your brother was a mechanic lmao:D

It should. measure the distance between those two bolt holes on those tabs it should be 50mm. The hydraulic hose hook ups are pretty universal

well is there brake fluid in it?
if you take it off the rear and cant spread the pads/slash push piston back into caliper
then it is frozen or you need to bleed it/you could do it without taking it off as well=c clamp..If there is air in the brake line it wont move either but feel soft.
search on how to do it.... also at least tarp the thing or clean rust up all the time to keep it in good shape

i thought your brother was a mechanic lmao:D
a f*ckin lazy one at that

A little bit of misinformation here. The OP has a Banshee "type" master cylinder. This type of master cylinder has a bolt hole on the side and a bolt hole on the end. The 03-06 Blaster master cylinder has both bolt holes on the side about 50mm (just under 2") apart. The OP's brackets are using the foot basket bracket and another one welded on below it. The Banshee master cylinder is 2 5/8" between the holes. The OP needs to measure between his brackets to see if it's 2 5/8" so that a Banshee Master cylinder will bolt up. As far as that caliper, who knows what street bike it's off from and where to get a rebuild kit for it. As far as the brake pedal, if it were mine, I would get an 03-06 right foot peg and brake lever so the the leverage is correct. someone has welded an extension on that early brake pedal. A lot of people do it that way, but it's not right.

That whole Blaster looks like it's been at the bottom of a lake. Does it run?

A little bit of misinformation here. The OP has a Banshee "type" master cylinder. This type of master cylinder has a bolt hole on the side and a bolt hole on the end. The 03-06 Blaster master cylinder has both bolt holes on the side about 50mm (just under 2") apart. The OP's brackets are using the foot basket bracket and another one welded on below it. The Banshee master cylinder is 2 5/8" between the holes. The OP needs to measure between his brackets to see if it's 2 5/8" so that a Banshee Master cylinder will bolt up. As far as that caliper, who knows what street bike it's off from and where to get a rebuild kit for it. As far as the brake pedal, if it were mine, I would get an 03-06 right foot peg and brake lever so the the leverage is correct. someone has welded an extension on that early brake pedal. A lot of people do it that way, but it's not right.

That whole Blaster looks like it's been at the bottom of a lake. Does it run?
Thanks for the info... The guy I bought it from sand blasted EVERYTHING so it just rusts to sh*t everywhere