Brake help

The caliper says "Removed from a 98 Honda 300EX". Although it looks like Banshee caliper, I would be skeptical.

The Master cylinder looks like it will work, however, you need to measure the distance between your frame mounts as I mentioned earlier. As far as the brake pedal, like I mentioned earlier, if it were mine, I would get the 03-06 footpeg and pedal. Regardless of whether you use your pedal, or the 03-06 pedal, you may have problems with the length of the Banshee master cylinder push rod. You're going to have to figure that out. Or you could chop off your brackets and start over with an 03-06 Blaster master cylinder, footpeg and pedal, and weld on new mounts.

Now on to the caliper. The Banshee and 03-06 Blaster calipers are exactly the same. The easiest way to mount the caliper to your early carrier, axle, and brake disc, is to buy the East Coast ATV aluminum bracket. With that, the caliper will mount up perfectly and work correctly.

The caliper says "Removed from a 98 Honda 300EX". Although it looks like Banshee caliper, I would be skeptical.

The Master cylinder looks like it will work, however, you need to measure the distance between your frame mounts as I mentioned earlier. As far as the brake pedal, like I mentioned earlier, if it were mine, I would get the 03-06 footpeg and pedal. Regardless of whether you use your pedal, or the 03-06 pedal, you may have problems with the length of the Banshee master cylinder push rod. You're going to have to figure that out. Or you could chop off your brackets and start over with an 03-06 Blaster master cylinder, footpeg and pedal, and weld on new mounts.

Now on to the caliper. The Banshee and 03-06 Blaster calipers are exactly the same. The easiest way to mount the caliper to your early carrier, axle, and brake disc, is to buy the East Coast ATV aluminum bracket. With that, the caliper will mount up perfectly and work correctly.
Where canI buy a whole stock setup instead of trying to mix and match all this stuff?

If only awk was making his right now :(

Whole Banshee setup or whole Blaster setup? If you go with all Blaster stuff, you need axle, carrier, brake hub, caliper, hose, master cylinder, foot peg, and brake pedal. Then you need to weld the brackets onto the frame.

Whole Banshee setup or whole Blaster setup? If you go with all Blaster stuff, you need axle, carrier, brake hub, caliper, hose, master cylinder, foot peg, and brake pedal. Then you need to weld the brackets onto the frame.
I'll probably just wait till awk is making his brakes again