Blown top end??

I had the same exact thing just happen to mine. I ordered a .20 over piston vitos +3 stroker crank and new hot rods crank bearings with seals for just under 300. On ebay you can get a complete weisco engine rebuild kit with new stock crank and piston with all gaskets for 229

I have never been a fan of wiseco cranks. A lot of people aren't. Some mechanics won't even install them.

I wasnt sure about them and for the couple extra bucks you can get a stroker crank I said why not

I wasnt sure about them and for the couple extra bucks you can get a stroker crank I said why not

Cuz it will only add 5% to your displacement or a potential 0.8hp and potentially mess up your port timing and squish distance. Luckily Vitos has thought about these things and helped out with their spacer, but it is not as simple or as much as a power maker as your are being lead to believe.

Yeah, I'd do it, but there are some things to learn about.

Steve

I feel sorry for that poor piston. It got its ass beat! Maybe a reed screw came loose and ate it up. No matter what it was that motor needs pulled out and a whole rebuild done