BLASTY SOLD!! GONNA CRY!

darealblaster

2 STROKIN PUERTO RICAN
Sep 6, 2008
Puerto Rico
SOld me blasty,im now an Ex BlasteRican:( i almsot cried when i saw it drive off with another person. That blasty had alot of sentimental value to me, alot, it went through my dad,then my brother and finally me. All I hope is that the person that bought it takes good care of it. Sold it for 1,000. Was asking 1,300 but my dad say to take the 1,000 because it gonna be harder sell it for what its really worth. thats my story,good bye good ol pal of mine.:(

sold it because even tho i love it so much, it was pissing me off because i fixed something and then something else started, like now,the jetting is too rich(other guy problem now). And probably a yfz 450, if not a raptor 250. Most likely the 450.

I really like my Blaster but I`d probably sell it if I could get a YFZ450. I dont know though. 2 strokes are way easier and cheaper to work on and fix.

I have 3 of them ones my 02 running, ones a 96 project and the others a 94 parts bike and I don't even wana get rid of any of them including parts, soon as I do I kno I'll need the same part for mine ... I'm a parts horder I guess lol