blasty is road legal :)

fergie

Dec 6, 2008
comber northern ireland
hey i just found out that i can insure my blaster to go up to 5 miles around the house uder the farm insurance and it dosnt need number plates lights ect

only cost me £200 for the year so first thing tomorrow im raking up the roadsI:I

thats awesome but to answer you ? in your sig i would go with a yfz450. mine hauls if you have any ? pm me il help ya

That might be kinda weird rolling around town on a quad. lol

Whats up with the picture in your sig? The car is cool but the pic with the wheels off is kinda chav-ish, no?

hey fergie thats awsome i wonder if i can do that to mine hummm

i was planning on getting a road legal raptor 700 when i turn 17 instead of a car but i was quoted £4500 a year for the insurance :( :( :(

so i will have to wait for a bit

if you live on a farm call up the farmers union and tell em u want the quad insured for agricultural prouposes and u can go 5 miles around the farm but only if it is farm use :(:( and tecnicaly it illegal if it isnt farm use but just dont say any think lol

same here my mates just put down a deposit on a blaster hes making road legal he lives quite a bit away so he would just drive his quad up fly around the trails then drive home again how cool is that :-D and yeah yfz450 are rapid the suspension on them is dynamite aswell

i ride in da road all the time...cops never say anything,unless you go into the urban area,but im in the rural aprt so cops dont say sh*t to us...actually the cops when they arent in work they ride there atv in da road

riding atv's on the road gets kinda boring cause they top out so fast i like the trails better

riding atv's on the road gets kinda boring cause they top out so fast i like the trails better

well in da US i imagine it cuz its all straight roads,ove rhere well w ehave our straight roads but alot of curves and sh*t,wel we are in da mountains....tropics are da best we have evrythingI:I