Blastersaurus vids

Still have some fine tuning to do. When the vis uploads from the gopro you will see a 2nd gear holeshot. It spun the tires for a second and came up on a wheelie.

I was gonna take a video but that was the first ride and my main isn't right yet and not taking a chance in the cold with a freshly built engine.. once I get the main dialed in I'll show it trying to buck me off..lol.. I thought it was gonna be fast but not hitas hard as it does.. all the bike I need.. plus the suspension feels like im riding a cloud

Cutting the a arms gets it!! Yeah it was scary cutting them.. mikes is fast mine is a slow turns with a 55 gallon drum for a gas tank..

Def needed to bring that front end down/out! Told you I would have been a nervous wreck! Need to get rid of the twist throttle! That should help you feel more comfortable on it! Or just get some trail time with the twist! And that thing will buck you off of it you will see! A I think a KOR trail port is go into be plenty for me

Def needed to bring that front end down/out! Told you I would have been a nervous wreck! Need to get rid of the twist throttle! That should hestrfeel more comfortable on it! Or just get some trail time with the twist! And that thing wilMaier plasticsk you off of it you will see! A I think a KOR trail port is go into be plenty for me

Yup just have him bore and port that thing n it will be fast enough for you to break the tie rods!! Lol.. already had him cut your head so might as well finish.. put a 4 mill crank bigger carb , right bend pipe, cfm air box, works triple rate front shocks and maier plastics and then you will have the money pit..lol..joking

I love the twist throttle. I don't know if the free shee will ever get one, but it feels really good on the blaster.

I love the twist throttle. I don't know if the free shee will ever get one, but it feels really good on the blaster.

Your twist feels better then mine for whatever reason..mine feels dangerous. . But maybe cause I got use to the thumb..thumb throttle felt fishy the first time I rode a a tv also..

Your twist feels better then mine for whatever reason..mine feels dangerous. . But maybe cause I got use to the thumb..thumb throttle felt fishy the first time I rode a a tv also..

Yours feels like it twists back to far. Need the ol quarter turn.

So the videos are getting processed on youtube now. Sucked updating my gopro and getting the wifi to work.

That's with a +3 swinger, 13/38 gearing, and 20" tires.

It will run a lot better than that with the right slide in it. I will have it jetted in soon and will post some more vids.

A noticeable gain all the way through even with current jetting. The 38 PWK will work great. I will have to order a #7 slide. When I used the slide out of Woodrow Wilson's bike it ran way better. It rips through the gears so fast with 13/38 gearing. I will probably throw my 36 tooth rear on the back.