Status
Not open for further replies.
bf1.jpg

I realy like thatI:I

Free to supporters-because they have already paid in to the forum
-One free to BOTM winner- with the one they already get
-One small free after 15 rep points received
-One large free after 25 rep points received
-Anything eles set a price then newbie's and other members can either support the forum by buying the stickers or by a supporting fee (whatever they choose)
I agree with Darrel on this. would be cool to get a sticker supporting a great site. the extra money could help the site expand with new things to bring more pepl. just my few cents.

WTH, where is the T&A on these stickers?!?!?! We need T&A!!!

cmon 312 we have chics on this site too B-)....oh well i guess we can give them the plain ones I:I=))

where are the T&A? :-D

while this is true i dont know if Mrs. 305 would let Mr 305 get a sticker with T&A on it =))=)).....heres an idea why not get one of the chics in the forum to pose for the sticker? I:II:II:I Blaster Biotch would you like to volunteer? B-)

Right now we are working for a design for an officiall Blasterforum.com store where you will be able to get stickers, t-shirts and more. Hopefully we should open up soon after the site upgrade in a few days.

So stay tunes in the anouncements section to see when thats available.

BTW, if you have any ideas, designs that you would like to see on the t-shirts, let me know and maybe we can add them in.

Right now we are working for a design for an officiall Blasterforum.com store where you will be able to get stickers, t-shirts and more. Hopefully we should open up soon after the site upgrade in a few days.

So stay tunes in the anouncements section to see when thats available.

BTW, if you have any ideas, designs that you would like to see on the t-shirts, let me know and maybe we can add them in.

thanks cbaber i cant wait!!

yeah, it would be cool to have some women for 2 strokes that ride them and such, but no fatties, no one wants fatties!

yea give me the thickies personally I:I dont want one of those little 100lb things either feel like ill break one of them things =))=)). need a girl to be able to hang on like shes ridin Quadzilla with a Nasa motor on it :-D muahahahahahaha!!!!!

thanks cbaber i cant wait!!

yea give me the thickies personally I:I dont want one of those little 100lb things either feel like ill break one of them things =))=)). need a girl to be able to hang on like shes ridin Quadzilla with a Nasa motor on it :-D muahahahahahaha!!!!!

roflmao, lol, wow dude, nah, don't like the skinnies, fatties, i like just enough meat on the bone! id say 120 is a good size, nice boobas also help! like a 36d, you hit the rollies you get to see them go bouncy bouncyI:I

=))=))yea those little 120 lbers are ok not too many have the 36d but we can dream I:I now when you move up to like 150 then you start talkin more fun. like goin from a Blaster to a Banshee my friend I:I=))

Status
Not open for further replies.