BlasterForum.com STICKERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so maybe this is dumb if so just say shut up Racer X!!!! =)) but maybe use the picture thats on the site at the top of the page (minus the Raptor B-)) as a sticker?

Ok, i'll check with a couple other company's and see how much for muti color stickers.
Would you guys really pay $2.00 each for a sticker if you knew the money would be used shirts?
How many active active members are there at the forum, I mean that check in at least once every other week?

i have a friend who has a sticker making machine and he can give me some good deals. send me the design and i can get him to make it up. the only thing he cant do it blend colors.

i have a friend who has a sticker making machine and he can give me some good deals. send me the design and i can get him to make it up. the only thing he cant do it blend colors.

Send you the design... lol

come on man it's in the thread already...

Fine here:

The ones i ordered are the yamaha logo with BLASTERFORUM from the first picture in crooked looking letters.

My thoughts, i didnt read all post so dont bash me if this was already mentioned! lol
-Free to supporters-because they have already paid in to the forum
-One free to BOTM winner- with the one they already get
-One small free after 15 rep points received
-One large free after 25 rep points received
-One small free after 300 post
-One large free after 1,000 post
-Anything eles set a price then newbie's and other members can either support the forum by buying the stickers or by a supporting fee (whatever they choose)

Sound like a start? I will donate to get it started as well! Also i think if we do this there needs to be a "Stickers" section some where so new members can see that we have them and with prices, who to contact etc..

Here's one I made. If there's too much colour and stuff I can tone it down...

bf1.jpg

I think this would be kewl, thats another idea lol why dont we change em up every so often use different member ideas for designs, because if not in a year or two ur gonna get tired of seeing the same old blasterforum sticker! ??

Status
Not open for further replies.