blaster v.s. suzuki 450

the 250!!!!!!!!!

it has way more power and A HELL OF ALOT more torque
i can ride wheelies through every gear

i mean i like my blaster for trails and sh*t but im never taking it to the mx trak now that i got the quadracer

and im gettin an ftz cylinder for it cuz right now i can only ride it for about 30 seconds cuz of the huge crack in the cylinder (wont hold coolant)

and ill probably get an ftz exhaust and some other stuff but for right now im just gettin the frame painted and stuff cuz i hate that light blue

fix it with some jb weld....and i just picked me up a suzuki quadsport....man they beat the sh*t out of blasters

theirs quadsport forums for Rebels like you!!I:I
I got the old lady an 08 Z250 and it'll out run stock blasters but id still rather have a blaster! just way more stuff you can do to a blaster! (more options for power)

^ i sold my blaster also, but plan on buying another one to rebuild soon! except i plan to do alot of custon work, and just buying what i cant make!

yea im sellin mine too, i like it but its too small and too slow

and its too much money to make it bigger and faster

my friend just got a suzuki 450 quadracer and i am wanting to rebuild my blaster this winter with a la sleeve 240 big bore kit, 3mm stroker crank,port and polish, v-force reeds,35mm carb and a k&n airfilter. i was wondering if i do all this work how far behide the 450 will i be. i also want to know if i will be able to outrun him through the gears

when you consider my blaster which is bored .40 over with a 4 degree timig advance mod, Boyeson pro series dual stage reeds, custom exhaust,
absolutely smokes by buddys' ltz400 the 240 big bore kit should absolutely smoke that 450.

my sons stock blaster keeps up with the ltz400.
no joke guys!!! the blaster makes the ltz400 look silly.
my friend recently added a sunstar 42 tooth rear sprocket and can keep up with me now.
but not bad for a 200cc!!

especially when you consider that the blaster has a 6 speed tranny.
and the 240 big bore kit adds some serious power and speed.

Just kind of curious on what's been done to the quadracer?

its got an FTZ racing cylinder on the way, and wiseco piston
and it has vforce reeds, a keihin 39.5mm taper bore carb. k&n filter(+ airbox vents). reed spacer. im gonna get some more stuff when i sell the blaster but for now it will keep up with stock 450s

its like today me and my friends went riding today and my one buddy has a 700r and my other friend has the raptor 350 i can keep up with the 350 but the 700r obliterates me but i dont care because i like my blaster if i wanna make it faster then i will.

by the way if you had a blaster that could go toe to toe with and or beat a 450 then your probably ganna have some reliability issues..

yea i agree.

or ur gonna spend so much money on it that you could just buy a 450!!!!

lol get a 250r if u wanna beat a 450!!!

oh and the raptor 350s are SLLOOOOWWW

yea thats the first thing im gettin when i get it back together

either an fmf or ftz pipe

and definately an ftz silencer