blaster trade for a camaro

i should've taken pics of what happened to my poor old 700r4.......(bascially same trans) i had chunks of gears/other sh*t that was nasty

Actually I dont think the 3.8L motor is that bad at all. They had intake gasket problems just like all the other motors of that series but not a big deal. Its a WAY common motor so parts are plentiful. The transmission is a 4L60E which is a great tranny and they put them in EVERYTHING including the 320hp V8 model. Its basically the revamped version of the 700R4. That car on the other hand, I think is sh*t. I think the inside is one of the worst ineteriors ever. They are a pain to get in and out of and share seats with grand ams. I think they had 200 hp for the V6 which its a damn camero, you dont want a V6. I also think they ride like butt and road noise is terrible. They run about a 16 second quarter mile. Almost everything on the road would wipe you out...

If you want that car, go buy a grand am with the same motor for way cheaper....

Just my opinion.

Quad for a car in my eye's is a good deal. I drove a 95 z28 and really liked the interior and the engine. My cousin has a fire bird he is putting intake gaskets in. I don't think it is a big deal. Do what makes you happy man.

the same motor in v6 grand ams is in those camaros never knew that. Is there anything you can do to those motors to get them to be better? looking to get a grand am gt for my first car want to have at least some power

no way i would get a domestic car with 140k miles on it . i'd keep the blaster and save money toward something better. at least get a foriegn car if it has that many miles.

no way i would get a domestic car with 140k miles on it . i'd keep the blaster and save money toward something better. at least get a foriegn car if it has that many miles.

i've never owned a domestic car under 170K and never had a serious problem that wasn't my own fault

My "Domestic" truck will have over 300K by the end of summer. My other "domestic" truck has 190K and I havent even put a clutch in that one yet. There all the same junk when it comes down to it. The only foreign car that I owned and likes was a complete pos honda civic. It never broke down. It smelled funny. TONS of rust. and got 42mpg no matter how I drove it (which was never fast cuz it didnt do fast), and it had 210K on it when I sold it. They will all last if you know how to take care of them. I work on trucks everyday that have over 1 million miles.

on a side note anyone have any accelerators stick from floor mats?....jk jk

i wasn't knocking domestic vehicles, but was just saying that buying one with 140k is a bit risky. i drive 2 chevrolets, a k1500 and an s10 blazer and neither have been w/o problems. i'd just lean toward a foreign car if it came down to the amount miles either had.