Blaster of the month thread?

i think that would be a good idea, not really fair to people without a whole lot of money like me, but it is a good thing to see what all is possible to be done to a blaster to be fast and look good

well

dont feel bad i dont have alot of money and would prolly never make the blaster of the month either but i would really like to see who does, and see there tricked ride........i'm not a jealous person but envious....

same here, i like to see other quads that people have thousands to spend on and never take riding but they are shiney and new lookin

Yeah, just as soon as we hit 1k members well have it! Thats shouldn't take to long either.

its not about who has the most money to spend. BOTM is an easy process and can be fun. we have a monthly contest on the gsxr site that i run and it runs very smothly. we allow members to nominate themselves and then once we open the polls for voting, the members vote on the bike they want to win. alot of times it isnt the bike with the most money tied up into it, it usually ends up being the one that has seen the most types of custom fabrications/original ideas that win. anyone can bolt on aftermarket parts, its the true enthuiast that go the extra step to set their bike apart from the rest.

1-15 is open for nominations. to nominate yourself you ahve to supply pics about your lbaster and a list of mods that you have done to it. its not a competition to see who has the most mods at all.

15-20 polls are open for votes and no more nominations can be added

20th the winner is decided and they display a BOTM banner for the remainder of that month and through the following month until a new winner is chosen. you can even go as far as having some stickers or a t-shirt made for the winners to get sent to them as a prize.

once chosen as BOTM, you can not enter another monthly contest for 1 year. this keeps the same person from winning any consecutive months.

Definitely agree with Valhalla, it originality that matters not just most expensive parts. Either way, you will be the ones deciding what to consider when voting.

For starts, I have thought about a custom made sticker for each winner with the winners ATV included in the sticker.

Last edited:
Definitely agree with Valhalla, it originality that matters not just most expensive parts. Either way, you will be the ones deciding what to consider when voting.

For starts, I have thought about a custom made sticker for each winner with the winners ATV included in the sticker.

definetly do it!

well then i nominate myself...........i jsut wanna say i got in it.........so where do i nominate myself, lets get this show on the road....everybody wants it done so lets do it....... kool sticker would be nice too.. haha

well then i nominate myself...........i jsut wanna say i got in it.........so where do i nominate myself, lets get this show on the road....everybody wants it done so lets do it....... kool sticker would be nice too.. haha

Lol, im happy that your all so anxious to participate but please read my previous posts. Says that the nominations will start as soon as we have 1000 members.

At least will have something to wait for. LOl, for all the suiciders out there, theres now sense in life.. so wait for the Blaster Of The Month Thread!

I didn't know we had any of those people on here... Just take your blaster out and beat the piss outa it, that will make you feel better. lol

Noooo, not the Blaster! Don't you neighbors have a car or something?! j/k :)

I meant while riding it.... but my neighbor does have a car. Its a brand new mustang, so i don't think i should touch it...