Blaster of the month thread?

True, true, I guess we have nothing else to say about this topic then just wait and see.

I know my blaster isnt pretty right now but i am going to work on it just so i can enter the blaster of the month contest.......and if i do not win well at least i will have a better looking quad then i did when i startedI:I

to keep it fair, i would rather see a picture of the month... of course, a blaster would have to be in it.

but that way... even the less fortunate folks could catch a sweet jump.. perfect sunset... something while riding.

just a thought.

roccodeezey left a long time ago so i do not think he will be coming back for some reason.

we could make a mx blaster of the month thread
regular trail ridng blaster of the month
sand dune blaster of the month
before and after blaster of the month
etc etc

I agree with superx. Im on another all types atv site called ATV Central. They have a monthly contest, and its very fun. Last month was best "action" pic. Which could be a jump, a wheelie, whatever. The month b4 was best "roost" pic.

This month is best "Nature scene" Which is like your blaster out in a nice setting aka woods, mountains behind, whatever.

That way EVERYONE has a chance to enter, and just about anyone has a good chance of winning.

The first month, they gave away some gloves and goggles, i forget what the last 2 prizes were. But they get sponsors to pony up for the goods.

Cheaper prizes that everyone can use IMO are the best. Aka goggles, shirts/jerseys, gloves, stuff like that. Cost is usually under 50 bucks, and the sponsors get their name out there, and everyone wins. Hint hint woodward :)

Reactions: Valhalla
I agree with superx. Im on another all types atv site called ATV Central. They have a monthly contest, and its very fun. Last month was best "action" pic. Which could be a jump, a wheelie, whatever. The month b4 was best "roost" pic.

This month is best "Nature scene" Which is like your blaster out in a nice setting aka woods, mountains behind, whatever.

That way EVERYONE has a chance to enter, and just about anyone has a good chance of winning.

The first month, they gave away some gloves and goggles, i forget what the last 2 prizes were. But they get sponsors to pony up for the goods.

Cheaper prizes that everyone can use IMO are the best. Aka goggles, shirts/jerseys, gloves, stuff like that. Cost is usually under 50 bucks, and the sponsors get their name out there, and everyone wins. Hint hint woodward :)

i REALLY like that idea. I:I

yea suprex's idea was pretty good but this forum has really grown when i first came here there were only a few guys that got on regularly now it has really grown and we need to keep it up by doing fun stuff like this and keeping everything as simple as possible

I think will have the blaster of the month every month and later on will include other contests every other month or so. This way, other contests will not replace the blaster of the month, instead it will just be an addition to the BOTM.

These special contests could even require special permission to apply, for example, you must have a certain amount of posts, an amount of reputation points/power, be a forum supporter, be a member for a certain period of time, etc... So each special contests would require a one, all, or some combination of the above factors to apply and each special contest would have different requirements.

No worries, as long as you have a camera and an ATV you have a chance:)

yeah make it like best drag blaster for one month
most custom modded blaster
most mods
best mods
most original
cleanest
dirtiest
ugliest
fastest
ect..

just some suggestions for dif months

Reactions: cbaber