Blaster influences from the past

79 bronco

Moderator & Self Custom Psycho
Staff member
Apr 9, 2010
I don"t know???????
When i was a kid there was no internet, so i got most of my information from DirtWheels & 4 Wheel Action. So i'm going to post some of the blasters that were a influence on me when i was a kid..

I will start with the best, and some of you may know it.. After reading this article i flipped my front rims..
DirtWheels Dec1993
1-1.jpg

1-2.jpg

1-3.jpg

1-5.jpg

1-4.jpg

SCAN0162.jpg

I wish I had better pics of the water cooled cylinder and head on this blaster. It was installed by Superior Sleeve and Machine for $400.00.
DirtWheels April 1997
2-1.jpg

2-2.jpg

2-3.jpg

2-4.jpg

Thats a great BLAST from the past !!!! Its too bad we don't see Phrags around here anymore , He was a big help around here , He just got kinda fed up with the youngins ....

again, good vintage stuff bronco !!!!
i remember most of them too

Great stuff bronco. I wish I still had all my old issues. The 3rd pic ( Rob Svatora) is blastersaurus also known as phragle on here. Keep the pics coming if you got more.

HMMMMM bronco... wonder how that last one influenced you. lmao! crazy how old chit looks from 20yrs ago... good god man people born in 91 can drink! WTF

HMMMMM bronco... wonder how that last one influenced you. lmao! crazy how old chit looks from 20yrs ago... good god man people born in 91 can drink! WTF

Some good stuff for sure, ah the good old days. I can remember the launch day of the blaster. It was at john harvey's gasoline ally yamaha shop in my home town. That place was packed with 2 stroke junkies. Them blasters where rolling outta that place by the truck loads.

sssshhhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone, but there's a blaster on NOS up there /\/\/\