Blaster forum movie.

I really like that fort minor song I vote go with that!!

Remember the name by Fort Minor is like the best song for stuff like this

Bri what if we put a lil sumpthin together, down at your house?

Alright well the music doesn't matter we will put anything on there i would like to go with rap, or rock either one makes no difference everyone throw up some song names with the artist an we will vote on them.

It came on the computer, called movie maker. this will be only the second video i have put together with it i do pretty good at it i guess. Looks like everyone wants to use the fort minor song i was kinda leaning torwards that also. Ohh an jlsparky i was kinda hoping to get the video started this coming up monday, can you get pics before this coming up monday an i will add your shee.

About how long will the vid be?? Because I was thinkin that we could have two songs in it. But how about Master of puppets by Metallica or Psycho holiday or Domination by pantera?

I can make the video as long as you want, but i would like to keep it where you don't have to view the same pic for like 10 seconds, so therefor more pics an videos would be required. I like metallica sounds like an idea, let me go download that song.

i think a good song would be "you wouldnt know" by HELL YEAH its a great song for videos becouse it doesnt have any borring parts or anything...

i can get metallica but that would make the video 12-13 minutes long, i don't think anyone wants to watch one that long????? idk maybe a shorter song that's just as good?

So far the only people i have pics/vids from is

blaster195
dirtyblaster
allbottledup
jmoney0001
skauch
an myself