Blaster #3, project

Well dicovered another issues.

The bottom left side case has a crack in it. I discovered, while taking all that permatex gunk off.

I do have a good spare left side case, lucky 4 me.

It appears, this person, did not know how to put a bottom end back together. So I do not know what else I will find once I get this all apart.

pictures.

Hard to see in the photos.

100_2233.jpg

100_2234.jpg

It is about 1 inch long.

and my swing arm bearing kit came today.

100_2235.jpg

100_2236.jpg

i have the same hubs on my blaster not sure what they are off of... i have front lt230 hubs so i thought they were lt230 rear hubs also sporty that green looks like the a arms i recieved from you??.... i need me some rear tires like that on my blasty... i have holeshot mx tires but hate them.. also have a set of endro tires i took a tire cutter to they grip really good now but i dont like them either...

i have the same hubs on my blaster not sure what they are off of... i have front lt230 hubs so i thought they were lt230 rear hubs also sporty that green looks like the a arms i recieved from you??.... i need me some rear tires like that on my blasty... i have holeshot mx tires but hate them.. also have a set of endro tired i took a tire cutter to they grip really good now but i dont like them either...

Not the same green paint. I didnt like that green, that you recieved on the A arms.

That was a floruesnt green paint, and I didnt like it.

Sporty

Well I was able to get some welding in, Its not pretty, but will hold up just fine. And I been working hard today and getting things back together.

Im pretty tired, So I stopped for the day. Here is a bunch of pictures.

100_2237.jpg

100_2238.jpg

100_2239.jpg

100_2240.jpg

100_2241.jpg

100_2242.jpg

100_2243.jpg

100_2244.jpg

100_2246.jpg

100_2245.jpg

NICE ! , Looks Great Sporty ! , I Think my brother said he wanted the opposite Colors on the parts , Black frame , Green arms , swinger , But Same Color Scheme !!

Is worried, that black, easy takes away from lighter colors.

So thats why I went with this layout. Once I add black tank with green decals and the black fenders. I am hoping the blend will work out, that the green will still pop out.

I had looked at several blasters with green on them. I was trying to find a mixture of what they did that I liked and what I thought would look better or work out.

Sporty

Here is a update 4 today.

Im down with a cold, so I was not able to do much.

I did manage to take the cylinder into the machine shop. The piston has a crack on the skirt. So, Ill be needing a new piston 4 sure.

Running into a little bit of everything so far with this motor. Wonder what lies, once I split the cases.

I did manage to get the grab bar on today and added on the stock silencer. I had hoped to install the wiring harness, but did not get to it.

100_2258-1.jpg

It looks kind of crappy and not sure ill keep it, I thought Id just add in vinyl in the recess.

100_2259-1.jpg

Sporty

I tinkered with the fly wheel. My mini lathe is not big enough to do the sides. I was only able to play around with the face of the flywheel some.

100_2261.jpg

100_2262.jpg

100_2263.jpg

100_2264.jpg

I didnt think to, since I could not cut the outside. I knew the amount would be next to none, that I removed.

I can tell you. My foremost thoughts, is that this is certainly not a true piece !

I can tell that this fylwheel is out of round, more than I would care to see.

If thats the type of stock quality they shoved onto these blaster motors. I am surprised there was not more failures due to vibration.

Sporty