Blastard plug reading

Tim Steele

Oct 6, 2007
Front Royal, VA
Here's a pic after a good plug chop on the newly broken in Blastard :

Blastardplug290main.jpg

290 main needle in the middle airscrew 1.5 turns out .I never even checked the pilot but it's jetted right. FMF Fatty Gold with Power Core II silencer stock gearing and K&N airfilter in the stock air box with the lid removed. 2nd gear power wheelies are effortlessI:II:II:II:I
Oil Klotz R-50 at 32:1

Last edited:
Aww, stock air box? Cmon, get a cold air intake or something! I've done the same as you, just with a van. K&N in the stock box... what? .5HP increase? Cold air intake for $14 less = I feel around 20HP gain or so... and ALOT more smooth.

Gold? Dang man. Live with a Pulstar Pulse...

Aww, stock air box? Cmon, get a cold air intake or something! I've done the same as you, just with a van. K&N in the stock box... what? .5HP increase? Cold air intake for $14 less = I feel around 20HP gain or so... and ALOT more smooth.

Gold? Dang man. Live with a Pulstar Pulse...

Huh?

Is this the right forum?

I thought we were taking about 2-stroke quads . . . ohh it is that go-kart kid:-D

Ohh yeah you can tell horsepower gains from feel, sh*t I need to tell that dyno guy he is full of sh*t.

Cold air intake = the use of a higher quantity of dense air to change fuel/air ratio.
Cold air on a Blaster . . . wait for it . . . open the lid on your airbox with a K&N.

sell your go-kart and get a Blaster!!!!!!!!!
Not to make fun but when you said van . . . I pictured a 92 caravan and laughed so hard I peed myself a little bit=))

Puttin' on a pair of 'Depends' and going out to ride . . .