Blaners Blaster awakes from slumber!

Ok, so among all the goings on of last week, I managed to get most things sorted. I have the heel guards and shock mounts sorted so tonight is a wheel alignment special and hopefully a test drive!

I had to correct the misplaced a-arm shock mount and While I was at it, we decided to relocate the upper shock mounts as well. We found something we overlooked when we did the initial 450 exchange... We used the existing blaster shock mounts and welded pieces onto the FRONT of the bracket, this then moved the shocks closer to the a-arm, where we should have welded the pieces to the BACK of the bracket! So we corrected this and now have plenty space for the shock to operate in!

Reactions: jus_me and Awk08
Looking good.
Have you ever hit those bolts holding the HDPE? Can you flip them over? It would be funny video if they got hung up and you launched over the bars, it wouldn't feel too good on your part.

Ya U-bolts over the frame, The last set were on there for 3 years and yes I had hit them, but they just bend and buckle. Nothing serious as they were still working when I took them off.

Fiddled with jetting Last night, I swapped out the Banhsee needle I had in the stock carb to the standard needle again. I put it on the richest clip but it was so rich it had no bottom end power, so I adjusted and ended up one up from the middle with a 330 main. now its ripping properly!

So its all systems go for the weekend!