Votes: 9 45.0%
  • washington

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • arizona

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

blasterman87

Nov 17, 2008
whare would you guys live out of these options and why if you had the chance to move? please consider price of living/weather/anything else you think is important lol

VIRGINIA...its sunny and hot in the summer and cold in the winter...snows a little bit but we never had a tornado or hurricain.....woods and feilds and citys and its all great

Wisconsin (snowmobiling capital of the world) wouldn't be bad to live in. Its not quite as strict as illinois. In illinois we can't even have real f****n fireworks! We have to use fricken sparklers and smoke bombs for god's sake (unless u have an uncle that lives in missouri). The only downside would be that i wouldnt get to play very much golf. The one nice thing about illinois is that we have all kinds of weather which is good for riding

f*cking colorada so i can go snowmobiling in the rockys!! thats my life long dream..

definately florida. I've been there 3 times and still haven't made it to busch gardens!!! There is just so much to do down there its unreal.

hows snow overrated jumping off cliffs carving threw the pow... snow is awesome.. if i have to explain it you wont understand

i kinda like va but i want to move out of this state or at least the county that im in its like a salt particle on a football field in the united states nothing here to do just ride like the same rotations through my life thats why i want to move to florida or something or cali so i could do my life long dream to go to a la lakers final game and meet kobe bryant... and his wife lol

You said it!! Alaska kicks ass............ well for four months. then its seven months of bull $hit snow. I love all the riding I can do in the summer:), but soon as I turn 18 or 19 I'm outa here!

I lived with a girl from fairbanks for awhile...I called here T.Q. (short for tundra queen)
you know any forsythe's??

as for snow...live in southern cal and desert race long enough...one becomes allergic to snow..its wet..its cold..it sucks to drive in...

I lived with a girl from fairbanks for awhile...I called here T.Q. (short for tundra queen)
you know any forsythe's??

as for snow...live in southern cal and desert race long enough...one becomes allergic to snow..its wet..its cold..it sucks to drive in...

come hang out with me in the winter.... ill show ya who we throw down in wisconsin!! 87 ram 4x4 35x11x16 mudd terrains... go anywhere any time!!

and you are missing out if you dont ice ride! on quads.. guys on dirt bikes coming out of corners on the ice tracks with the front wheel hangin in the air down the straights