• florida

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • washington

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • arizona

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
anywhere in canada.

just not f*cking quebec. i swear to god, there another country. they make us look like assholes and ignorant douchebags.

thanks guys, keep them coming im thinking of moving out of this place, theres nothing here and i want to live somewhare that has lots of room and riding areas, ill have work pretty much anywhare because the company i work for has locations in almost every state for instance they have 26 locations in nc alone

anywhere in canada.

just not f*cking quebec. i swear to god, there another country. they make us look like assholes and ignorant douchebags.

lol, i totally agree been there on a school trip and will never go back! f*cking french lovin suckas! I:I
oh and i live in wa right now...soo nto be bahrain!

id prefer the state of scotland :-D
where the hobo's mug you for a burger and the youths kick f**k out each other on a friday :-D
plus we have loads of countryside where we can ride although im in a pretty built up area

go east!!! I picked florida just cuz there isnt georgia to pick. i live in north ga but want to move to the south its nice here all year round and no hurricanes just rain from them.

PUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! GOTTA LOVE DA TROPICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im staying right here till i f*cking die! YEAH!

why you wanna move south? sounds like a pretty nice place hows living expences like rent and stuff like that