Banshee Rear Brake with Blaster stock Axle

Blaster3

Aug 15, 2011
Pierce County, Washington
I have a banshee rear brake all setup and now im trying to figure out how to get a disc to work..? Will the stock blaster one work? Or do i have to get a banshee axle to put the banshee brake disc and hub on?
Any help is appreciated.

how do you have a shee caliper mounted onto a pre 03 carrier ???
the blaster floating disc should work

should be fine, the blaster disc floats and should be able to be positioned for most calipers

let is know how it goes

really you should just get the shee axle/disc for the added width

Okay cool thanks for the help. I will try it out tonight and see how it goes. Thats what i wanna do but im low on funds right now so i will have to try and find one super cheap or trade for one.

Okay cool thanks for the help. I will try it out tonight and see how it goes. Thats what i wanna do but im low on funds right now so i will have to try and find one super cheap or trade for one.

i have a stock 2003+ axle that i would be willing to let go for a decent price. it will be the same width as what you have now but if the price is right for you then maybe it will be worth it. send me a pm if your interested.
i always wondered about the floating caliper with the floating rotor. ive heard that it works and that it doesnt work but not from anybody that has actually done

i always wondered about the floating caliper with the floating rotor. ive heard that it works and that it doesnt work but not from anybody that has actually done

generally, one or the other has to float for even pad wear, both floating will prolly allow that too ??

If im on the same page, the OP has a pre-03 axle but a 03+ carrier. Just making sure as i know the 03+ use the same non floating mount brake hub.

Okay so i put the stock blaster floating disc on today and it looks like it will work just fine i just gotta bleed the brake and see if they will work for now until i can get a rebuild kit.

I thought about doing that the other day but then i thought "how the f*ck am i going to mount the fluid resevour and the foot break leaver thing? Ive got an 01 and want to figure that out, keep us posted i need to know this too lol

Okay ium just gonna rebuild the master cylinder and the calpier to be safe. but after that it should be ready to roll. I can take some pics so you can see the mount i made for the res. just le tme know