banshee or 400ex

blasterjarred

Sep 7, 2008
missiouri (booteheel)
ok well heres the deal my gf is geting a banshee and i have a 400ex i have always wanted a banshee but i here there not good trail quads and the 400ex are now i ride a lota trails but would a banshee work for me and how bad are they in trails cus i had no prob with my blaster thanks and dose a modded 400ex posibly440ex eventualy run with a amost stock banshee

not im not worried that she will beat me cus she wont be able to handle the power there for she will go slow for a wile givnig me time to put sh*t on my 400 lol but i ride trails mostly so ill take her no mater what but i have just always wanted one just dono if i wana do it proly wont since after modding the 400ex is a beast

believe it or not there not that bad for trails...not as good as the blaster or 400ex but better then some quads...

and braapbraap95...mod for mod banshee kills almost anything...i have never seen/or been beat by a stock OR modded 400...

I think braapbraap95 is a 2stroke hater.....

If you beat the hell out of you quads, and do some hard core trail riding. Your gonna want the 400ex.. why? becuase it bullitproof.
If you just rip around and take good care of your ride, you will want the shee. They can be made fast f*cks, and go fast parts are infinite.....

i just hope she dosnt kill her self on it shes going from a stock blaster to a shee and i told her that i will be mad at her if she ever hops on it without a helmit cus i could barly talk her into wearen one on her blaster

It depends on what kind of trails, and how aggressive you ride. the rougher the trail the more aggressive you have to be to stay in the power band and the more you will have to slip your clutch on a shee. The 400 on the other hand being a 4poke has the low end torque that will allow you to go slower and still have the power to climb in and out of ruts or over trees and rocks if need be. Now if the trails are smoother and have some good straightaways where you can really open up a banshee then I would be more in favor of the shee. Either way I would suggest getting a really good clutch for trail riding like a dirt digger or something similar because your going to need it.

lol i dono if the shees guna be stock it just depends on what her dads guan buy her lol and he likes to go fast so im gessen somethen tooooooo fast for her i told her to put a 12 tooth sproket on the front till she gets use to the bike but she wont listen lol and i have decited that im guna wait till she gets hers im guna take it in the trails and see how i like it then ill decide if im guna get a shee cus i have herd soo meny ppl say that they love the shee in the trail and soo meny that say they sucks im getting a hint that is just a prefrence so ill just see how i like it and not miss out cus listen to what someone says