Bad mofo pipe- on my Blasty :)

Paulie B

Jan 17, 2008
SOMD
I did it and after a longtime waiting and wanting I had FTZ build me a custom pipe.

WAZZZZZZZZUP :)
Yeah I'm excited!

P9180014.jpg

P9180011.jpg

P9180013.jpg

FTZ usually does a real nice job and puts alot of thought int o their exhausts ,if it was me id paint it black with high temp ,wait till we add those triple exhaust ports for some more area and pressure release ,i bet that things gonna have so much better topend rpm

FTZ usually does a real nice job and puts alot of thought int o their exhausts ,if it was me id paint it black with high temp ,wait till we add those triple exhaust ports for some more area and pressure release ,i bet that things gonna have so much better topend rpm

Yeah def black. Im gonna shoot it with hi-temp PJ1.
lol the secret's out- triple exhaust port comming to the Blasty :)

FLOTEK for teh win!

Reactions: blasterfreek30
LMAO, it wasnt fast enough before??? i guess now u really are awakining that sleepy giant with a port job, i defenitly want to see some vids of that champ when ur done, nice job man!

Straight up vids & hemet cam are in the works!
I have to head up to my local welder to get the mounting tabs and spring tabs where I need them welded on, then it's ON :)
Thanks guys!

you want to be launching hard in first with no bog but still have plenty enough accelration id shoot for a 16 front and see what happens in combination with this your rear tires make a big difference too