back into riding

110octane

May 9, 2007
Hey,

My name is Jake,

Ive owned blasters for like 15 years. I took a long break from riding when I left for college years ago. But now Im back and cant belive I was gone (from the atv scene) for so long. Now I remember why I loved riding and racing so much way back then. My favorite riding is rippin up the Dunes.

ya, if you ever get the chance go. The dunes are awsome. I try to hit up pismo beach in ca. (now called oceano dunes) as much as I can. There is not many places you can camp on the beach, have camp fires, ride your ATV's, fish, surf all in one spot but you can do that in pismo.

nice blaster u got, looks like its had a bit of $$$$ put into it,i c your a dune rider same here,i ride at a place called stockton dunes in newcastle nsw australia, pismo is suppose to b sh*t compared to the dunes we got down here..........what kinda bikes have u raced with your blaster???

nice blaster u got, looks like its had a bit of $$$$ put into it,.......what kinda bikes have u raced with your blaster???

Thanks, and yes lots of $$$$ too much really, I should have just put the $$ into a banshee. But oh well its still a kick ass blaster.

As for racing anyone, I have yet to do that. Ive only ridden the thing 2 different times.