my plans are

milled head
mx porting
lightened flywheel
all by flotek

34mm carb (is this to big?)
vforce3 reed valve

what else could be added?????

get a 12 port for the stock jug (vid seen on my site ) run high igntion timing head machined for race gas a 3 or 4 MM stroker crank .. atleast a 35mm keihin carb large clampon KN filter lightened flywheel modifed shift star vforce reeds
with the f7 pipe that should get you in 40's for hp and enough punch to hang tight with the newer 400's and some 450's

Are you racing? Are you limited to 200cc max? If so you won't be able to run the stroker crank it will put you over 200cc. But if you can go over 200cc everything FloTek reccomended. He knows how to make power and has very happy customer's

how could officials at a race tell if you had a stroker crank in it to say you go over 200cc's?? i'll 4th the curiosity on the shift star mod

Are you racing? Are you limited to 200cc max? If so you won't be able to run the stroker crank it will put you over 200cc. But if you can go over 200cc everything FloTek reccomended. He knows how to make power and has very happy customer's

yea im racing.... and I cant go over 200cc so no stroker crank...:(

how could officials at a race tell if you had a stroker crank in it to say you go over 200cc's?? i'll 4th the curiosity on the shift star mod

If someone contests your motor, they officals will take the head off and measure the bore and stroke to determine whether you're legal or not

ah im sorry i should have read your post better bro! ,yeah any of those strokers will put you over the 200cc mark . so due ot the lack of being able to run more stroke and a larger bore diameter your best bet will be to make use of the blasters small stroke and bores natural ability to rev and create strong power but to make the bigger power it will do so at much higher rpms
in other words your going to have ot rob peter to pay paul id love to tell you that it would have stump pulling torque and still hit well over 9,000 rpms but thats not really how a 2 stroke engines powerband works ,i would do a 12 port stock port ,basicly a la sleeve sonic port layout in the oem stock jug .
takes me over 15 hours to port one so the price is alot higher but the mid -top will easily put you past any other 200cc engine .other additons that are required would be a large keihin carb ..atleast 35mm ,aftermarket carbon reeds(preferably delta vforce) and a rechambered race cut factory head for maximum torque at the target rpms and ignition timing drasticly advanced .

the shift star mod is basicly taking the shift star connected to your shift cam and modifying it in such a way that the roller can fall and ride into the radius smoothly the arc and points are cut so that it is much smoother going through the gears and eliminates that notchy awkard missed shift feeling the blaster is known for ,i borrowed this mod from doing it on banshees over the years and the blaster is very similar

so flotek you seem like a damn busy man. is your company just you or do you have others helping? you know your stuff and everyone recomends you how long have you been doing this stuff?

i n the evenings i do research and enjoy posting helping out on various forums by day im an engine builder and precision tool and die maker i have been messing (building ) with motors for many years now (around 10yrs give or take ) ,im mostly a one man shop but i have help also especially when it comes to some bigger projects ,typicaly i port blasters 250's and banshees daily so i have gotten very acquinted on what works and whats theory when it comes to making them rip

id defently send him my stuff, if my blaster wasnt so f*cking old and sh*ty. i cant drop any more cash into this thing, it rips but its days of rippage are limited. :'( might die soon.

i gotta say though, that blaster would be a lot cheaper to bring back to life than a 4 stroke,

not when you got the only shop near you ripping you off. the f*ckers overcharge on everything. that was quite a while back when i wasnt on here learning more and more about stuff. now i know where i can find same parts for a hell of alot cheaper

I hate when theres a monopoly of something such as OIL, cheers to the blaster forum to help us get info so we dont get screwed lol