around buffalo?

I am about 25 minutes from you in Attica. We have a nice 90 acre lot COVERED with trails, hills, mud holes, jumps, etc etc. We are getting together on Saturday (May 22nd) for an afternoon group ride. You are welcome to trailer out here and ride with us. Last saturday there was 10+ quads and trikes, and even a dirtbike.

(Not sure if this is okay or not)

visit my forum for more information:
Quads - Western New York ATV Riders

(yes I own a blaster, but dangit, its purple...I am in dire need of black plastics for it, an airbox cover, and a few other small things.)

blaster_4.jpg

I prefer the private track sector. I will be starting construction in July of my own flat style mx track here in Attica. I am very familiar with Area 51, my nephew runs there occasionally

I am about 25 minutes from you in Attica. We have a nice 90 acre lot COVERED with trails, hills, mud holes, jumps, etc etc. We are getting together on Saturday (May 22nd) for an afternoon group ride. You are welcome to trailer out here and ride with us. Last saturday there was 10+ quads and trikes, and even a dirtbike.

(Not sure if this is okay or not)

visit my forum for more information:
Quads - Western New York ATV Riders

(yes I own a blaster, but dangit, its purple...I am in dire need of black plastics for it, an airbox cover, and a few other small things.)

blaster_4.jpg

Hey man, I didn't know you had a blaster. You can probably count me in for the ride on the 22nd. And I've got a full set of black plastics (minus the hood). Let me know soon if you need them.

Hey man, I didn't know you had a blaster. You can probably count me in for the ride on the 22nd. And I've got a full set of black plastics (minus the hood). Let me know soon if you need them.

This thread is from 2010, he doesn't have one anymore. But whenever he rides with one he gets the itch to get back on one. Once he gets a look at yours when your build is done that itch will become an obsession.

This thread is from 2010, he doesn't have one anymore. But whenever he rides with one he gets the itch to get back on one. Once he gets a look at yours when your build is done that itch will become an obsession.

I'm sure it will. He did a great job on my frame. Looks like I will be painting it on sunday. After that it's just assembly and then tuning. My goal is to have it done by April 16th.