Anyone Have A Good Riding Story?

i got a video for mine! lol last day i had my old 89 yamaha moto4 250, we already sold it but i wanted one last ride before he picked it up because i didnt think i was geting another one(bam i got my blaster a couple years later :D) so were out on the normal trails, and then the dreaded "Beaver River" as everyone called it. a beaver made a huge damn and depending on the time of year/rainfall it would always change. when we got there, it looked kinda high, like too high for my dads 03 kodiak 450 but hes like go around and video tape from the other side. he tried to be funny in the vid but didnt turn out too well because i was like what, grade 7 lol so i sounded like a fool.

anyway, here you go, have a good laugh. btw we had to drain all the fluids because they all got water in them. no snorkel :( was a pain in the ass lol.

YouTube - Sinking the ATV

thats so stupid why would you even try that sh*t looks like a lake lol=))

This happened about a month ago, but me a buddy of mine tyler (02 blaster) and another buddy mark (kfx 400) were riding the trails near us and we decided to go to sand lake which is about a good 3 hour ride from us so we get to sand lake and i notice im about out of gas, well we go to the gas station and it was closed...i was like maybe i can make it back to oscoda and if not i carry a 50 foot tow strap. so im riding and i break down like i knew i would and mark and tyler come back to me and ask why i ran out i showed em a clogged k&n air filter and mark offered to tow me back with tyler bringing up the rear. well we were about 10 miles from home and we missed a turn so mark slows down and the tow strap falls off his quad and i was thinking man wheres tyler? and all of a sudden WHAM i get knocked forward and i see him doing a flip in mid air in slow motion and i see his quad upside down coming at me and it hit my arm. i got up after a bit and checked to see if all was well and we deemed his quad pristine and did the same to mine until we saw my tire was at a 45 degree angle.
needless to say my axle was bent and had to get towed home feeling like i was going over a whoops section in 3rd gear.

sorry it was so long but hey here it is lol