Anyone Have A Good Riding Story?

Exactly.
It was a pain getting it back home too becasue I had to ride for 4 miles with it putting along. It was reving very high and it would slow down a bit then jerk foward, and I had to ride through cold water up to the engine.

i got a little story from about 4 months ago,
me and dad were supose to go riding at a different beach called belmont dunes which is about 1/2 hr away but we went to the other beach cause we caled in at a bike shop down the rd from belmont dunes and he said he saw cops on trail bikes so we just turned back around and went back to stockton dunes,so we were finally on the beach within the next 40mins,we went up the beach once then we found some mad hills riding around so we just kept on riding around them for another say 1/2 hr then dad found a hill but it was 2 hills in 1 it had a dipper at the bttm of it,so dad maid it up there first go had a rest then tried it again he tried it in 2nd and he just floored it hit the dipper up she came it like paused in the air for a sec then just came back on him rolled about 2 times down all i could c is dads helmet near the foot rest the bike landed back on its wheels,dad couldnt barely breath but he was still ok after having about 200kg on top of ya the sterring stem on dads bike was bent back to the the tank and the wheel alignment was outta whack,so we just went home the only pain dad had was in his back,we finally got home only after bein about 2hrs over the beach,i unloaded the bikes dad sat down took his boots of and he had a massive cut in his leg prob,so he just went to the hospitsl and came back with 20 something stitches in his leg...........the end,and i managed to fix everything on his bike!!!!!!

yeah but his got a limp to his leg when he walks,we went straight out for a ride the day after the stack though......

I HAVE 2 RIDING STORIES.......
THE FIRST 1 IS WHEN I WS GOING DOWN THIS TRAIL ITS ABOUT A MILE LONG AND YOU HAVE TO TURN AROUND THIS DEAD END AND WHEN I WAS GOIN DOWN THER I HEARD SOME LOUND NOISE AND IT SOUNDED LIKE A BEAR AND I HIT IT LET OFF OF THE CLUTCH TO FAST AND IT CAME UP AND I ALMOST FELL AND I WAS GONE I HAD TO BE DOIN AROUND 50 ON THAT TRAIL.

MY BROTHER (23 YEARS OLD) RODE MY BLASTER DOWN THE TRAIL AND HE WENT DOWN THERE. AND IT TOOK HIM A LITTLE TO LONG TO COME BAC AND HE CAME BAC AND HE SAID HE ALMOST KILLED HIMISELF AND I LOOK IN FRONT OF THE BLASTER AND IT SOME SCRACTHES ON IT AND HE SAID HE RAN INTO SOME BARRBED WIRE

Was the barbed wire a type of trap? I have heard many stories from riders getting trapped in so called "Quad traps." If you don't know about them, they are illegal homemade traps that jerks make to try and stop dirt bike/quad riders. People make them out of things like a volleyball net, or pits with leaves covering them. They can be very dangerous or deadly so when you go down a new trail always try to be aware and go a bit slower the first time.

one of my friends went through a trap like that he blew a tire, lost control, hit a tree, he called the cops on him and bought him to court, my friend won and his family got paid a hefty amount i don't remeber how much but he could have bought any quad he wanted, he ended up buying a blaster and modding it more than mine. they even put a hidden camera to show the guy rebuilding the trap. the trap was not a barbed wire, it was some spike or something and there was a tinny hole so after the driver would hit the spikes he would hit the hole and it would cause him to bounce

well i dont think nobody around cumberland would do dat but i do kno some people.and i'm glad i didnt cause i would've been dead or serious hurt cause i'm like 100 pounds