Anyone Have A Good Riding Story?

he had a couple stitches, a broken arm, and some other injuries. and a totaly destroyed kick ass yfz
like i said he sued the bastard, the bastard was ordered to pay a huge amount, and he was forced to move way and never be withen______ feet of my friend. my friend is over what happened but he still misses his awesome yfz he had about 3000 into that bike.

the frame was cracked and bent, the motor had too much damage.
and the bastard does not know how to fix worth sh*t
i'm not excactly sure what was wrong with the motor but most of it was cracked and the head was ripped off a little bit

ok me an my friend were going down this little bike trail and hes on an 85 so he can pick his way through the trail pretty easy but i was a little ways back, so i got in a straight stretch and had it pinned 4th comin around a corner then WAM! my left rear tire clipped a stump hidden in the bushes, my bike flipped 4 times and it thew me off a good 15feet

i'll try pics..

l_a33ce2f03ef8856b73ad8cd1dcdbc38b.jpg

l_578a993cfbc794c3737e1945ffb56a98.jpg

ok me an my friend were going down this little bike trail and hes on an 85 so he can pick his way through the trail pretty easy but i was a little ways back, so i got in a straight stretch and had it pinned 4th comin around a corner then WAM! my left rear tire clipped a stump hidden in the bushes, my bike flipped 4 times and it thew me off a good 15feet

i'll try pics..

Are you okay?

yeah i'm fine, a little brused and cut but fine, and i'm taking a break from putting a new axle in right now...

yeah, i just found out my stearing stem and hubs and rim are bent too:[

I have a steering stem on ebay for sale and i have a set of stock blaster hubs. I'm not sure if i want to sell the hubs though because i have them mounted on rims and tires for quick swaps. Its only one bolt to change tires and rims rather then 4 per side.

the stearing stem is just barely bent and i just ordered hubs, but thanks for the offer

i'll try pics..

l_a33ce2f03ef8856b73ad8cd1dcdbc38b.jpg

l_578a993cfbc794c3737e1945ffb56a98.jpg

thts a bad hit lol,:">

I was riding my miny quad up north and my dad was on his polaris 500 and he stoped and I figured he just going to smoke so I was going to turn around in a drive about 20-25 feet up. I looked and saw four legs about 5 long I looked up and to my horable luck there were 3 moose standing there so I turned sharp to turn around but couldn't so I had to get off and pull it back to turn it around and at this time I am crapping my paints so when I get it turned around I get on and just haul I was wide open for about a minute or two and then I stoped for dad to catch up I was scared.

one time i was riding on the main road, where u can easily get caught by cops, and while i was going about 35, my engine just kept on shutting off, so then i put it in neutral and just walked it (i thought i was ok if i walked and pulled it, so then when i waited for no cars i pulled the choke started it first kick then ran home giving it full throttle and the spark was so black and wet, and so far i havnt really got the ride running i believe it was because my reeds were warped

I got another one it was memorial weekend and my family and I were over my aunts and uncles house and my dad was working on there air conditionaner and the fan blade cut up his fingers pretty good, and well that was just the start. So that week we went to the upper penisula of Michigan and we were at are cabin and there is this big mud hole in front of the cabin so I go tell him I am going to go through it, little did I know it was 4 to 4.5 feet deep it looked a couple inches deep. So I start going in (I'm on a polaris 500) and you know it was 4 inches deep and I can't see what under me then all of a sudden it drops off to like a foot to mabye a foot in a half so I gun it because there was no way I could get out. By the time I reach the middle of it I got water rolling over the racks and remeber my dads fingers are in rapping so hes only got two usable fingers and one thumb on his throtle hand so he don't want me to get stuck. Then I heard the sound everybody hates muffler went under and I mean under and I wasn't pulling the front end up. Finally I made it out but I had to go back through but my dad says no were not going back through that way so he kicks me off and gets off and finds another way around, luckly we didn't get stuck.

i got a video for mine! lol last day i had my old 89 yamaha moto4 250, we already sold it but i wanted one last ride before he picked it up because i didnt think i was geting another one(bam i got my blaster a couple years later :D) so were out on the normal trails, and then the dreaded "Beaver River" as everyone called it. a beaver made a huge damn and depending on the time of year/rainfall it would always change. when we got there, it looked kinda high, like too high for my dads 03 kodiak 450 but hes like go around and video tape from the other side. he tried to be funny in the vid but didnt turn out too well because i was like what, grade 7 lol so i sounded like a fool.

anyway, here you go, have a good laugh. btw we had to drain all the fluids because they all got water in them. no snorkel :( was a pain in the ass lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got I riding story. Okay I was riding my 150 baja quad (pep boys junk) and I was trying to drift a little. I went and I was going about 25 mph so I drift like 1 foot and I catch some dry dirt and the quad threw me about 10 feet away and it rolls and lands upside down. I hit my face, knees, and arm on the ground. I get scraped but not that bad. So I run to the quad and my brothers who were watching run to the quad too. I'm like oh sh*t!! Because my parents were in the backyard too. We get the quad up and the bars were bent and the fender cracked. I got so scared!! I got in trouble a little (I can't ride) but after a while they pretty much forget so I ride again.