Anybody else got a pitbull that likes to ruin paint?

IMG_0201.jpg

this is lacie, got her 4 years ago and has been a really great dog and member of the family.

good looking dog!

shes a PITA!!!! the wife picked her from a rescue outfit here in vt. All Breed Rescue. good people and friends of ours. you can see all their dogs for adoption at their website (shameless plug)

WTF?!?!?!?! my dad decided to paint silver next to my hubs and now they have overspray ALL over them.... fml...

bwaaahahaahaha! First your pit, now your dad. Let me know next time you paint something so I can come ruin it! :p

here is my pita, ever see turner and hootch !
we give him our old TT and FT tires to chew up, and he still destroys any toys he finds , he was jumping the fence behind us to steal the neighbors dogs toys, I kept finding these hard rope balls in the yard and couldnt figure out where they were comming from !!

vic3months.jpg
[/IMG]

at 7 mths he chewed thru a chain link enclosure to get to my female ,resulting in ....
2daysold.jpg
[/IMG]

my niece getting mugged !

elanawithpups.jpg
[/IMG]

here he is watching us go to a drivers meeting , he wasnt realy pleased to be left !
dfmrdrag11-27-10076.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
here is my pita, ever see turner and hootch !
we give him our old TT and FT tires to chew up, and he still destroys any toys he finds , he was jumping the fence behind us to steal the neighbors dogs toys, I kept finding these hard rope balls in the yard and couldnt figure out where they were comming from !!

vic3months.jpg
[/IMG]

at 7 mths he chewed thru a chain link enclosure to get to my female ,resulting in ....
2daysold.jpg
[/IMG]

my niece getting mugged !

elanawithpups.jpg
[/IMG]

OMFG PUPPIES!!!
does everyone own a pit around here??

MOTOMAN i want that mustang and your garage!!!!

I love the way it looks to be layed out!

By the way that sh*t will buff out on the hubs!LMFAO (JOE DIRT QUOTE)

And i have 3 pits.a mason hog,red nose/american mix,and a sady,peterbuilt,gator,blue,and wise mix.They run the property and are mean as sh*t house rats.

MOTOMAN i want that mustang and your garage!!!!

I love the way it looks to be layed out!

By the way that sh*t will buff out on the hubs!LMFAO (JOE DIRT QUOTE)

And i have 3 pits.a mason hog,red nose/american mix,and a sady,peterbuilt,gator,blue,and wise mix.They run the property and are mean as sh*t house rats.

My brothers dogs a blue, and I'll get you more pics of the mustang, it's an Eleanor car like from gone and 60 seconds, and th guy my dads building if for has an ORIGINAL Eleanor car I:I