another wont start question

check ur compression check to make sure ur getting ENOUGH spark uhm idk what else right now, im very tired, and ill think of something and add it later

i know its been a while but i got around to checking the reeds and they were destroyed. i put in new boysen power reeds and still no start

its got a new plug and i seem to be getting spark and i believe the tors is disconnected

nah, it may not be electrical, the same thing happened to me and it ended up being the piston, it had had a fresh rebuild and all and idk wat but i do know that i need a new piston and rings and bearings

im gonna try putting fuel in the cylinder again now that i replaced the reeds and see what happens. it seems to be dumping a lot of fuel out of the carb bowl so does that mean its not pulling it through?

nop,cause if you put gas in the spark hole and it dont start well its either a spark probleme or you got a hole in the piston so no compression ,have you check your compression lately???

i havent yet put gas in the hole after i fixed the reed problem i am going outside to try that shortly. i know there is no hole in the piston i had it apart. i have not checked the compression to see if the rings are shot though

i havent yet put gas in the hole after i fixed the reed problem i am going outside to try that shortly. i know there is no hole in the piston i had it apart. i have not checked the compression to see if the rings are shot though
ok keep in touch ,and tell me wath happend!!!

i put fuel in there and still nothing im starting to loose interest in even fixxing this ive been working on it in the freezing cold and feel like ive got nothing accomplished

I feel your pain

It's a labor of love. Once you get in tune with your motor and set up it will talk to you. Well, if you are that type of person. I am a mech. and motors and I get along. I don't mind taking the whole thing apart to change a minor part or clip that is ticking or something. The first 100 times you have to take it apart are labor, after that it's like beating off, fun and get it over with.I:I

A