Another Blaster Drag Chassis

StrokedTater244

DriveDeterminationDesire
Mar 28, 2008
PA
going to be starting on it soon.. got a nice big box of 4130 today!

I:I

006.jpg

i dont know how u guys can survive paying the prices they charge u for such small qaunities of 4130 we order over 800 feet at a time between 3 guys and i know the prices when u do it that way are more half off

You won't do it :p

i dont know how u guys can survive paying the prices they charge u for such small qaunities of 4130 we order over 800 feet at a time between 3 guys and i know the prices when u do it that way are more half off

just have to charge accordingly.. it does suck though. this is not my day job, so i dont charge guys an arm and a leg. I:I

I like the guard dog, aint no one gonna take your cromoly!
Can't wait to see some pics!

hahaha thnaks man..he is alot more intimidating than he looks though.. sshh dont tell anyone..i mean he is a cold blooded killer...;)

ill have pics when time allows..hopefully sooner than later.. i get excited when i get a new shipment in.

hahaha thnaks man..he is alot more intimidating than he looks though.. sshh dont tell anyone..i mean he is a cold blooded killer...;)

ill have pics when time allows..hopefully sooner than later.. i get excited when i get a new shipment in.

Hope to meet ya someday, when I'm up Joe's! Hear alot of good things about your work!

sorry for the delay...i have been working too much to stop, take pics and upload them..took tonight off a little early..the lighting where i am working right now sucks, sorry. im still in my little basement addition. have to move back out to the garage soon. here are some updated one's:

005-2.jpg

006-3.jpg

008-2.jpg

007-2.jpg