American star racing swingarms

prolly damn good, but require very deep pockets !
for a fraction of the price you could go the route i did:

bomb proof T-Rock Swingarms...........

Blaster Swing Arms

depends on your riding, i ride hard and fast in the roughest stuff known to mankind (ask anyone who's been to one of my annual rides what it's like here) and my T-Rock swinger soaks it all up now for 2 full seasons without any problems

here's more pics of my +2" .......

http://www.blasterforum.com/members/awk08-5502/albums/t-rock-swinger/

5165-photo-0194.jpg

5164-photo-0192.jpg

I also have another question I removed the front hood on my blaster and there 3 wires black green and brown not hooked up and then I have another green and then a yellow wire that's connected to the headlight switch any idea Wat the other three are for?

i have a lonestar plus 6 swingarm works great for hills and the track and a plus 9 on my 01 blaster both take a beating with no issues B)

I also have another question I removed the front hood on my blaster and there 3 wires black green and brown not hooked up and then I have another green and then a yellow wire that's connected to the headlight switch any idea Wat the other three are for?

thats probably the oil injection out of oil light

I have also ordered a KOR T-Rock +3 Swinger, just waiting for it to come in the mail, as soon as I get it I will let you know how it is.

personally I would never buy anything but a roundhouse type swingarm. I hated the chain adjustments on the stock carrier and I was extatic to get rid of it with my lonestar swinger.

personally I would never buy anything but a roundhouse type swingarm. I hated the chain adjustments on the stock carrier and I was extatic to get rid of it with my lonestar swinger.

Couldn't agree with you more!!! The stock chain adjustment it JUNK. If you're going to buy a new swingarm get a roundhousing one. It makes the chain adjustment fast and simple!