alright --->

Stryder917

Jul 28, 2007
ElkCo, PA
k, i sent a pm to cbaber, and one to lbwd about changing the color scheme -- the poll was here -- OK - Yamaha Blaster Forum so ill keep you guys updated if they get back to me and dont post something -- but i think they might post something when they get the pm, but once again im saying this -- I CAN'T PROMISE ANYTHING WILL HAPPEN!
so i guess time will tell my friends!

Last edited by a moderator:
well, lbwd pm'd me back and he said it wasn't something he had controll over, and only cbaber could do it, i had sent a pm to cbaber as well..BUT idk how often he is on here..cuz i haven't seen him around 4 a while..

BIG NEWS MY PEOPLE ----- I coppied this from the message cbaber sent me --- "This is something we have thought about ourselves but just didn't have the time to make it happen yet. I would be nice if everyone could provide some links skins/templates so we can get an approximate look or maybe even purchase one of the templates available if everyone likes it a lot."

SO we need a template idea, im looking now for an idea sooo this is a good start off!

I'm liking carbon fiber where its blue and blue where it's white and silver links... i like the carbon fiber look just sayin it'd be cool... does anyone know how to draw this up

not tryin to be critical or anything but that'd be hard to look at with all the bright colors dontcha think??? (not downing you, the idea is a good one, im just not sure because i haven't experience with it yet so i was just asking..)

Look at the setup the forum has now and replace the blue parts with carbon fiber look.. all of the blue even the letters in the links if possible
Then the white on the outside of the text box's would be blue, like the blue that is there now and then I was rethinkin the inside of the text box and that could be black or red... yea i just like the blue and carbon fiber... =[ dang nvm... lol It looked good in my head

damn it...guys...stay on topic...sorry..once again STILL not tryin to be a jerk..just tryin to keep things in order i guesss....

BUT ANYMORE IDEAS FFS, CBABER IS VERRY HIGHLY CONSIDERING THIS IF WE GET TEMPLATES AND SKINS FOR HIM TO LOOK AT POST LINKS...SEND HIM STUFF ABOUT IT...COME ON!

Ok, it seems that everyone prefers something dark. I think I might have something nice... Ill work on it and have it up in about a week or less.

and were one day late... bummer, i wanna see this ultra fast color scheme so my head explodes into candy kause i want kandy right now

kandy bubble gum and taffy skip to the sweet shop with my sweet hot sandy, got my money saved so im a sugar daddy.....

anyone else like MC Chris?

or a magazine with a calender in it.. just sayin it's a possibilty