Addiction problem

slickerthanyou

Dec 23, 2009
Hi, My name is Bob and I have an addition problem.

I can't stop buying parts for my blaster. I'm over 8 bills in and still don't have the motor work done.:( I don't know why I can't stop but I can't. My first wife left me as it was the blasty or her (easy decision)! My current Wife is very different If i spend money on it, she spends money on jewlery. It's a two way street here. No complaints.

It all started a couple of years or so ago when my son was given it by his uncle in non running shape, not taken care of blah blah blah. I started by buying a simple manual then all hell broke loose and decided that the full rebuild was in order after tearin it all apart. Today it is still in pieces and i have just about bought all new items.

Am I the only one with this problem?B)

Ya i'm bored at work today, wishin i was at home working on it.....

i bought one in boxes and total am a little over 1500 deep in it....i keep buying stuff and buying stuff too lol

I put my woman to bed at like 10 or 11 and then I work on my blaster all night till almost sun up! Thinking about moding the blaster keeps my mind busy at my boring ass job

I put my woman to bed at like 10 or 11 and then I work on my blaster all night till almost sun up! Thinking about moding the blaster keeps my mind busy at my boring ass job

that wired my blaster is like the only thing i think of befor i fall asleep..

I love buying stuff for my Blaster.Moding a Blaster is like a drug.Thats all you think about .What part I want next and how im going to buy it.I have to keep it in check!I don't want to find myself in a back ally sucking a d*ck for a 240 kit.lol.:eek:

I love buying stuff for my Blaster.Moding a Blaster is like a drug.Thats all you think about .What part I want next and how im going to buy it.I have to keep it in check!I don't want to find myself in a back ally sucking a d*ck for a 240 kit.lol.:eek:

haha lol only you jk.im bout to spend another 500 tomorrow on a arms and when i get my tax check another 600-700 on shocks and axle and asv levers

Hay!I heard about a guy it happen to.After that he would even do it for a pack of gum.So it may not have been the Blaster that did it.

How in the hell can you spend that much on a Blaster?You have a solid gold axle?Diamond crusted carb?

lol, i could put up a list....which i think there was a thread about it somewhere, but speaking of the axle lol.....my rear end set up alone with tires and rims, axle, carrier, swinger is over 1200 and i still have to get a chain lol