About how much did you spend on.....

blasta_dasha09

Aug 8, 2009
Hey ive been reading a lot of info on these forums for awhile.. but um i was just curious as to about how much a lot of you guys spend on your blaster rebuilds and what not? there are a lot of suped up blastys on here so i was just wondering if u guys would shed some light on that subject. thanks

i've got about 3k in mine total including the purchase ($400), but i've replaced basically all the bearings/wear items and made plenty of upgrades where stock blasters are usually lacking. which is everywhere lol

Got just under $2000 total into our budget yzBlaster. Lotsa peeps got more than that in shocks & arms! Prolly be around $2400 when current upgrades are done. Bet I couldn't sell it for $1000...LOL

hmm i spend a lot more ....... i'm from holland becouse my quad has a lisence plate you have to pay a lot of tax if you buy one new and the parts i have to import al my parts with again 23 percent tax:eek:v and hi shipping costs i think i spend about 3300 euro when i'm finisht about 4200 euro i think

I'm in my freshly rebuild total as of today is $2914.89 to be exact. I have replaced all bushings, bearings, nuts& bolts on the body and frame, as well as a full complete rebuild on my motor +3 stroker crank, bearings seals, including tranny bearings, seals, every bearing and seal on the bike is new. I have not upgraded the shocks, a-arms or swinger yet, That will be later on and probably cost another 2K. But that's way down the road. But i can say that this quad is exactly the way I want it at this time (minus the few issues of jetting and such) But I'm happy with it and so is my son after all that's who i built it for.

im in about 10 g's with the cost of the blasty and all the parts ive ever bought for it, and im about to drop another 3 bills on it before busco........it just never ends with these things

danggg these things are pricey! lol
yeah i figured thered be a lot of money in blasters. theres a nice one for sale thats basically stock besides for full fmf pipe. it also comes with extra tires that are shiny chrome, and the truck ramps.. its soo nice i just need to get some more money saved but im praying i get it lol.. i want a blaster soooo F'n baddd

im in about 10 g's with the cost of the blasty and all the parts ive ever bought for it, and im about to drop another 3 bills on it before busco........it just never ends with these things

I'm right there with you bro.Im in 10G's or more.Plus I already have most of the parts for another project.Always something to build,don't know what I would do if I did not have a project to do.I will say no matter how much I spend it keeps me sane.lol

I stopped adding it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought it for 300.00 or 350.00 as a quick stock rebuild last year and now it is way over budget and took my LT funds as well............ And Im still not near done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm right there with you bro.Im in 10G's or more.Plus I already have most of the parts for another project.Always something to build,don't know what I would do if I did not have a project to do.I will say no matter how much I spend it keeps me sane.lol

lol i hear ya man....i gotta setup 3 more blastys lol