A Winch?!?!?

i thought about getting 1 but i allways ride with some 1 with a winch so i put them to work when i get stuck =))...

i dont think ud need 1 blasters are light so u can just pick them up and pull them out lol or maybe thats just me

If I get stuck, I want to get unstuck with ease ok.....doing stuff like 1,2,3 lift, push or pull kind of sh*t with a buddy is not fun cus your buddy usually gives up before you, even if hes tired after 5 minutes of riding and all that work trying to get unstuck makes you wanna kick the f**kin thing, curse and swear, smoke and drink like no tommorow!!!!!

haha i dont know how strong you are but i can lift the back of my blaster with one arm haha i just heevhoe the darn thing and if its really bad i get the back and my friend gets the front and we just lift the thing clear off the ground.
but correct me if im wrong dont you need a good battery to run a winch.
and i wouldnt know the first thing to do to put a battery on a blaster......

haha i dont know how strong you are but i can lift the back of my blaster with one arm

i can too, but if its stuck in thick ,sloppy sh*t, its gonna be harder.

just imagine you trying to lift the back end and all that happens is the blaster not moving you're just sinking into the mud ,haha!

Definately not a good idea on the blaster. no battery means not enough juice for the winch and no way to recharge it if you did have the battery.

I would just eat more wheaties in the morning that if you get stuck you feel strong like Hee-man.

No seriously when I get my yfz450 hung up real good I could use a winch, So I feel for ya

haha get one of them hand powered ones.. the ones on the old boat trailers.
i had one on my go cart f*ck it was sweet

lol, hell of an idea! then it wouldnt be so heavy either! but theres no way to get a winch to run off the stator, theres just not enough juice, it'll kill the winch running at such low amps!