A arms cheap!!!!

Feb 18, 2010
Texas
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Awk08
snatched them babies right up, thanx bro, have a ton of reps !!!!!!!!

this sucks i was going to get them and what really sucks is that pikeville kentucky is only 20 minutes away from me:( but either way atleast it was somebody on here that got them and not some nerd that wouldn't know how to use them:p

just walked in from archery hunting and figured i better check on my bro's before leaving to watch the UFC fights tonight, i cant tell you how many times i've caught a good deal on here first, wished i was that lucky playin the lottery
how ya like all them greens 3whllr ??????

for sale.... asr +3 +1 a-arms $250, aaaaahahahahaaaa

awkster puttin a arms on the blasty, nice..that was an insane deal dude

freek, are you and batt +3 ???? kinda worried about how tight some of the trails are up the mountain, and wonder if these use my stock length works shocks, or do i get to steal my sons yfz long travel works triple rates ?????

freek, are you and batt +3 ???? kinda worried about how tight some of the trails are up the mountain

nah i think mine are +2+1, i started measuring it but got sidetracked with something and never went back to it....anyone know what diamond racing aarms are..im just to lazy to look!

yeah awk you probably shouldn't put those on. way too wide for those tight trails. I'll give 175 right now just to help you out of a tough spot. LOL

just walked in from archery hunting and figured i better check on my bro's before leaving to watch the UFC fights tonight, i cant tell you how many times i've caught a good deal on here first, wished i was that lucky playin the lottery
how ya like all them greens 3whllr ??????

I so have to say thank you awk. I would of got them if I seen them and my wife woulda hung me by my own nut sack.lol. The house payment and car payment is do this week.

I so have to say thank you awk. I would of got them if I seen them and my wife woulda hung me by my own nut sack.lol. The house payment and car payment is do this week.

dakota u have no iea how close i came to buying em just for the fact they was cheap and then the thought hit me, ol lady would kill me