86 TRX250r for our Dad

sounds good fred !

sounds really good. that thing will be a beast when its all done. i saw a blaster photo bomb the video...lol

Reactions: duntov1
Here is the video. I want to thank everyone who helped get this done. KOR for getting the cylinder done, and rounding up parts, Justme for offering help and looking for parts, My buddy Raymond for giving me his 250r parts stash, and My brother Nick for doing this for the Old man.

This is the second heat cycle, The first one it fired up in about 5 kicks, I had to set the idle, and play with the air screw, but got it. I found out after I did the wheel bearings, it needs a-arm bushings. Ordering them in a bit.

Enjoy!

Sweet Fred!!!

I want it
lol...I'm sure you do!!!;)

It's turning out to be a nice bike. Jus_me is Hooking us up with the a-arm bearings. Thanks again Mike!

Nick is ordering the rest of the stuff and sending it to my house. The heat-cycles are done, and I retourqued everything. I took a small ride to the end of the alley, and back to my house.......This thing wants to run. I'm really pleased with the power I felt in it at 1/2 throttle in 2nd gear. She is going to be a runner.

Reactions: duntov1
Father's Day is not going to happen for the unveiling, I can't make it back to PA until the 4th of July because of work.

All parts are ordered: new holeshots rears, complete decal kit (including prolink swing arm decals), ball joints, NOS seat cover, nerf bars and replacement cables are on their way to Fred's by Friday.

One thing is for sure, no matter what she is going to be a sexy beotch...I'll Flintstone this piece around the woods if I have to.

Sounds great Fred, can't wait to see it in person.

Fathers day would be cool, but it's Nicks call on the unveiling.

Thanks Awk! I'm off call next week if you feel like riding.

Father's Day is not going to happen for the unveiling, I can't make it back to PA until the 4th of July because of work.

guess that counts me in for the unveiling :)
see you in july !

Does that mean that I will be in the US for Fathers day.

Someone please tell my son Hack, that I deserve a present.

What day is Father's Day there, my Birthday is the 8th July. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.:D:D:D

Reactions: Herpderplol
Really where abouts? Where you ride?

Yes sir, right by the Haverhill Post Office is where my house is. As far as riding goes, only thing I have in FL is my 85 Honda 650XL. All of my street toys are in FL (Supras, CBR, etc). When I want to ride off road I go back to the family farm in PA or in the mountains of the Virgin Islands. FL isn't the bomb for ATVs unfortunately. You should consider coming for a riding weekend in PA, we always have a blast. I have an 85 Honda 350X trike (see profile pic) that would kick your ass but you would love every second of it.

He doesn't, he a poser.

Funny that you always pose with all my toys...poser. At least my Supra runs...