$75,000 Banshee look at it

i would buy the yellow one and show up with gas and ride off with it, just to piss them off if what they say if correct. i mean why the hell would you buy a quad and never ride it. i mean its like putting a twinki on the counter and telling your kids not to eat it, mean come on lets get real. i wonder if i could get 45,000 out of my 06 se blaster, the wife would be happy about that

i would buy the yellow one and show up with gas and ride off with it, just to piss them off if what they say if correct. i mean why the hell would you buy a quad and never ride it. i mean its like putting a twinki on the counter and telling your kids not to eat it, mean come on lets get real. i wonder if i could get 45,000 out of my 06 se blaster, the wife would be happy about that

of course you can it is Limited/Special Edition

agrred, it is really nice and clean, looks like it a flattracker, but i wouldnt pay $75,000 for any quad, even if it sucked me off between races

$75,000? More like $7,500. And that's just the starting bid, with a higher reserve. To think that some turdburgler actually bid on it too.<--probably the seller.

Now, take a step back and this seller might actually be pretty clever. His ad is possibly bouncing around a few forums in threads like this. The quad won't sell of course, but then he reposts the ad of this familiar banshee at a reasonable price with possibly a larger audience. Hmmm.

The ad is only on ebay to show off his/her banshee..and to get people like us to comment about it lol