400ex bent rim

mudking

So, we went up north riding this weekend, and I wiped out pretty hard and bent my handle bars and one of my front rims. its pretty bent.

Anyone have experience with aftermarket rim? I like that the factory ones are super light. I dont want a heavy rim thats going to hurt my performance, BUT would like something that looks sharp...

any experience or recommendations...

Oh, and yeah I have some soreness, and scrapes today.... Ride hard/crash hard...

So, we went up north riding this weekend, and I wiped out pretty hard and bent my handle bars and one of my front rims. its pretty bent.

Anyone have experience with aftermarket rim? I like that the factory ones are super light. I dont want a heavy rim thats going to hurt my performance, BUT would like something that looks sharp...

any experience or recommendations...

Oh, and yeah I have some soreness, and scrapes today.... Ride hard/crash hard...

Hondas bars and rims are lightweight , but bend easily. Renthal makes a set of bars for the 400 es that are great,. I got a set for my 400x. Douglas makes good replacement rims for the 400es .

i got a bent 400exfront rim/tire also,although it came extra with quad i also got an stock silencer with aftermarket tip..i like the look of the ss rims but not sure if they are light.