300' test and tune, AWESOME time!

damn noober your having some fun up there!!

your trail bike is movin' outta the hole with those tires and that bar dude I:I sounds great on the mx track too, way to beat down the pokers on the strip :D

awesome videos

yo homie, u can count us in for that trip bro...just send me the details scoobers...im there

awesome man, it will be nice to not be the only 2 stroke there lol. i know broome tioga motocross track has a website and all the details there. we are friends with the owners so we stayed late after the races planning sh*t for the hillbilly bog, as of now we are not sure the order of the events but it will get sorted really soon. ill keep u guys posted, going to be awesome I:I I:I

found the vid against the kfx450, it was so close, 3 more feet and he would have passed me. but still.. lights flashed on my side :D good times I:I

Last edited by a moderator:
Saweeeet Freek look forward to hangin' again bro, good times... I:I

Kick A$$ NOOBZ, way to hand that 450 his nuts, rock on!!!!! Great run, that Flotek is screamin'
4 stroke this biotch.

lol that is by far the best part of rocking the blasty at these events I:I I:I thanks guys!! :D

I totally agree. I love being the underdog. Especially when you take your undersized bike that you turned into a beast and beat the guy who went out and bought a brand new raptor because he was told it was unbeatable lol.