300' drags 1-28-12

little3mil

Sep 17, 2009
florida
got to run the bikes last weekend, what a great time. i made this short video from all the footage
shot on the new gopro hero 2 I:I still trying to figure it out i had it on wide angle the whole time.

open it full screen

Last edited by a moderator:
looks and sounds like a amazing day at the races man I:I all those bikes are stupid fast :eek: :eek:

thanks homie, we had a great day for sure :) Jess's bike has had an ongoing ignition issue since busco and but we got that all squared away now and shes ready to race next month

nice!! thanks for posting! got me fiending!

yea feels good to get out there and rape the modded 450's

they do both bracket and run what ya brung. This was at DirtyFoot Adventures in Central FLorida. The Official Dirty Foot Adventures Site
And they race for cash payouts not wood plaques or trophys. A little girl on a stroked 2 stroke mini quad won in the brackets one time and I think she walked with $150.
Check their site, they are fighting the buerocracy of the local govt trying to close the park. They need all riders who can help to come out and ride to help raise the funds needed to get the park totally opened for good. Right now it is just the tracks, mx/obstacle/drag that are open. We are trying to get the whole 1800acres of trails and camping opened back up. If you live in Florida you owe it to yourself to check this place out, good people trying to give us all a great riding destination.