3 blasty rebuilds

everybody is saying how much they paid for there blasters well my price tag on buying it was $200 and ive got bout $1200 into it and almost done with it but im sure I am goin to want to change things here and there.... I got a few things in mind so far...

heres some pics of the progress on "hellboys" bike

100_3659.jpg

100_3658.jpg

Very Nice!!! So do you just like work on blasters all the time? or all 4 wheelers or a mechanic.? Either way looks good.. Wish i could find help with mine.. Its nice but i would like a full tuning and going over cause its used. IM not that good with motors.

nope i just love working on blastys........do some searching around, u should be able to find everything ur looking for and if not, just ask, thats what we are here for

Very Nice!!! So do you just like work on blasters all the time? or all 4 wheelers or a mechanic.? Either way looks good.. Wish i could find help with mine.. Its nice but i would like a full tuning and going over cause its used. IM not that good with motors.

nope i just love working on blastys........do some searching around, u should be able to find everything ur looking for and if not, just ask, thats what we are here for

Freek do you have a full tuning available.?????lol