2001 blaster project 240cc

yea it comes with everything and i do have to have the head milled.....but im still not out racing it everyday....and in the long run i dont abuse my blaster too bad

if i buy a 30mm carb do i need to jet it? stupid question but i need to know

i have a 280 bore and the wall does not matter if it is thin it wils til hold up if bored correct

Im sorry, I dont think a .80 over bore makes your blaster a 280cc. You would have had to put in a long rod and or stroker crank to do that big of a cc jump.

it has a stroker and crank i just do not know what kind the dealer only told me the parts in my signature he told me it has a stroker and crank. the guy who used to own my blaster sold the outside parts becuz he had to pay for his car or somethign he also used to race it.

it has a stroker and crank i just do not know what kind the dealer only told me the parts in my signature he told me it has a stroker and crank. the guy who used to own my blaster sold the outside parts becuz he had to pay for his car or somethign he also used to race it.

Ahh ok, I see. Sorry bout that, I did not read your signature.

And just some info for ya.

The long rod is a "longer rod" put onto your crank too give a crank longer throw (more cylender space) in a sence to in the long run give you more HP. Of course to make up for the longer rod there needs to be a spacer placed between your top (Jug) and bottom end. If there is no spacer there isnt a long rod on your motor.

If thats the case you probablly only have a Stroker crank which I belive is a larger crank where your cases have to be trenched. Also this mod gives more power in certain respects. (someone correct me if Im wrong)

Put the both together (long rod and stroker crank) and you can get a large amount of cc increase, such as yours.

yeah there is a space between it, i am also working on a project blaster question should i get a bigger block for the project? i have a bigger block on my racing blaster. u kno the thingy thats on the top of the motor.

lol damn i have a lot to learn i'm so focused on learning more on car engines because my uncle is starting to get more customers and he needs me to help with the easy stuff so i do not have time to do research on my quad thta much.

holy crab. smoikin banshee. thats awesome. im a bigger rider. can you get the 240cc kit and a port job or does the 240 kit come with one

Ok here's the deal the vito BBK's are good just buy a diff piston don't use the vito's piston an have it reported, run a right hand pipe so no heat is blown on your motor from off the exhaust, get a 35mm carb to feed that baby

You could get a bigger cylinder head but i would go stock with a stock cylinder head that is ported for whatever you going to do with it, the BBk's have a 12 port design i can't remember right off hand how many ports are in the stock cylinder

do you guys think the airsal 240 kit is good anyone have it? if so was it worth the money or should i just get my stuff PnP and the head milled

Big bore 240

I have several kits available on eBay. My user ID is kennedy_powersports
The kit contains cylinder/head, 38mm PWK, +3mm crank, big bore pipe, piston kit. The cylinder is fully ported.
I could also take your cylinder and convert it to a 240cc cylinder for $395... This price includes a fully ported cylinder, cylinder head modification, piston, rings, top end gaskets, pin and pin bearing.
Some of the 2400cc kits do not run as well as they should. The biggest reason: some people do not blend in the ports. They leave the transfer ports unblended from most likely not having the correct hand grinding equipment.
My kits are done right the first time.
I can also port the 240cc kit for a +3mm crank. I can provide one if need be. The biggest reason why people do not see the results they should from the crank; the spacer plate raises the transfer ports to high. I eliminate the spacer plate and use two base gaskets. The cylinder head then is re-deigned to fit a 72mm piston and the squish angle, squish clearance, and squish band is set.
Feel free to ask questions or send me an email at kennedy_fab@yahoo.com

the vito big bore kit is pretty bad in stock form out of the box luckily after extensive time under the knife they can rip and have good potential ,stock jugs with bigger bores work okay but transfer area gets choked out . a stock jug with triple exhaust ports added and boysen ports these work very well with strokers especially on methanol (more of a hig hrpm drag setup) . a proeprly built la sleeve (known as the CT sonic ) 240 kit is the best performing topend setup to make the most power. to me the airsal is more of a mx type engine due to its subport port layout