2000 blaster 81 honda atc motor 4stroke

neon god

May 13, 2008
IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

Reactions: blasterman312
honda and yamaha are both good...they are the 2 best...and any 4 stroke in a blaster is good no matter what it is.I wanna put like a kfx 700 in my blaster,

IT WAS NOT HARD TO PUT IN ,ITS A 200 AND THERE IS NO REVESE. I NEED TO GET A BIGER CARB A BETTER EXSUASGHT AND A k&N FILTER FOR A 22MM CARB AND BODY KNOW WERE TO FIND IT ALSO I NEED A BIGGER REAR SPROCKET FOR A 2000 BLASTER AND ALSO A NEW BRAKE HANDEL AND CABLE ANY BODY GOT ONE LET ME KNOW WILL POST VIDEO SOON

PFFFFT the 2 best LOL. yamy and kawafuckingsaki are the best. honda suzuki and polaris are gay except for zilla's and ktms are pretty sick

yeah the frame had to be bent a littel on the sides and a oem motor mount had to welded on the front other than that it wasnt to bad. oh and the question about speed so far my GPS has had it around 65 but thats with a crappy exuughst and bad sprocket ill throw a wheele in 2nd just bye gunning it so there lots of work to do yet but it should be fun.

hey i was a guy with a blaster with bad motor so i had a good 3 wheeler motor so i thought to myself why not make a mutant my goal is to break 90 mph and have a enugh toruqe to snap the axel, if you guys hate this one my father in law made a blaster with a GSXR crothch rocket motor we think it will do 140 on the track. will post pics soon

I highly doubt your 81 honda atc 200cc motor will ever reach 90 let alone 65. You must be running a sprocket 12in diameter haha. Not to mention you had to "bend" the frame - be careful. Blaster frames are already one of the weakest on the market.

*This is from Honda
ATC 200, '81-'82 - 54 mph (mmgtl)

My old man had a 250r Three wheeler, its been a while back, and could burn the tires on dry pavement with that damn thing, keepin the front wheel on the ground is another story lol.

ok it dows have a clutch it a five speed and i will reach 90 and my gps reads 65 the last 2 runs thats what it tops at ill take the vid