2000 blaster 81 honda atc motor 4stroke

I want to see the pics of the Blaster with the GSX motor! I thought about doing something like that. Maybe a R6 motor or something.

^^^ I found a you tube vid with a R6 in a blaster frame, it was hella funny. Only problem is that the frame is just toooo small for that much power for it to really be enjoyable on anything but pavement or sand imo.

"what about the tecate 4, kfx450, lt250r, ltz400, lt450r"

i got a tecate-4 and that is a kawi duuuu! tecates(1986 tecate-3 and 1987-88 tecate-4) are the fast stock vs stock 2 strokes ever made period. the 86 is still to this day the fast acellerateing and top speed of any 450 700 banshee blaster 250r zilla, they are unstopable evan at 100%stock, my friend is the original owner and never done nothing but put a mufler on not a pipe a mufler! still the orignal piston and all never opened up and he smokes every thing! pumped up yfz's raptors ds's kx 250's banshees 250rs no problem at all....they just cant compete with that thing....because of rules and laws kawi was able to make a 100% race ready trike, emitions were difrent then so it could pump out oddles of power, and they didnt think about the weekend rider making this engine, stock it has 48 and a stock 250r only had 39 to 41 of the same year, it was bulit for a racer. jimmy white was in on personaly dissighning the engine and frame/all other parts, sorry i went on and on but that is the most powerfull stock anything to come off an asembly line stock for race ready ness